Revamping the non responsive maintainer process

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 11:10:30 UTC 2012

It's the whole thread that implies that not your mail only.
No one managed to explain why there should be actions against people instead of packages. I would be really thankful if someone explains how he can getter better measurement of people activity than of package maintenance problems and what is the benefit of tracking persons activity - it's not a competition it's supposed to be a collaboration and every should do as much as he can and wants.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team