[Test-Announce] 2012-11-07 @ 17:00 UTC - F18 Beta Blocker Bug Review #7

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 10:57:20 UTC 2012

# F18 Beta Blocker Review meeting #7
# Date: 2012-11-07
# Time: 17:00 UTC
# Location: #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net

Note: The UTC time was changed. If your country switched from summer time to winter time the last weekend, your local time of the meeting should stay the same.

Keeping with what we've done for the last couple of weeks, we're
planning to stop around the 3 hour mark if we're not done by then and
resume on 2012-11-08.

We'll be running through the beta blockers and nice-to-haves. The
current list of blocker bugs is available at:
http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/current

We'll be reviewing the bugs to determine ...

1. Whether they meet the Beta release criteria [1] and should stay
     on the list
2. Whether they are getting the attention they need

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_18_Beta_Release_Criteria

For guidance on Blocker and Nice-to-have (NTH) bugs, please refer to
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_nth_bug_process

For the blocker review meeting protocol, see
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting