Unblocking packages: new review needed?

tim.lauridsen at gmail.com tim.lauridsen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:47:57 UTC 2012

Sound very strange, it is not some kind orphan package, there have been out
of Fedora and has to re-enter.
It it an active maintained package in F17, there just have not worked with
latest version for gnome-shell, because they change the way themes works in
every release.
It a waste of reviewers time to have to review such a package again IMHO.

Tim