Retiring packages due to broken deps

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Nov 13 17:26:16 UTC 2012

Since the following packages seem to be unmaintained and have broken
deps in Fedora 18, I propose that they be retired and blocked before
release:

libsyncml
mod_pubcookie
openvrml
perl-OpenOffice-UNO
pyfuzzy
reciteword
ruby-revolution
rubygem-calendar_date_select
znc-infobot

These retirements would result in the following broken dependency:

libopensync-plugin-syncml

However, since nothing depends on libopensync-plugin-syncml, I propose
that it also be retired and blocked.

Additionally, these packages are already retired in Rawhide, I propose
that they also be blocked in Fedora 18:

rubygem-linecache
rubygem-ruby-debug
rubygem-ruby-debug-base
tetex-tex4ht

Blocking these in Fedora 18 will not result in any broken dependencies.

Speak now, maintainers, or I'll process these as retired/blocked on
Wednesday. (these packages have been broken a long time)

~tom

==
Fedora Project