[@core] working definition for the minimal package set

Scott Schmit i.grok at comcast.net
Thu Nov 15 03:23:44 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 09:36:17AM -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Based on the conversation so far, I think the target is:
>
>   - mandatory install of everything up to yum install from the network
>   - default install of a small set of packages necessary for a consistent
>     Fedora experience including minimal admin tools

Is there any reason those two can't be split up? Maybe @really-hard-core
for the first, and @core for the second. ;-)

Alternatively, I could see where the first is marked "required", but
the second is marked "default" so it can be deselected in a kickstart
config without needing to rpm -e it in %post.

--
Scott Schmit