Fedora 18 Beta Go/No-Go Meeting, Thursday, November 22 @ 20:00 UTC (3pm Eastern, 12pm Pacific)

Peter Jones pjones at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 16:15:59 UTC 2012

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 08:14:08AM -0500, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> Btw. Thanksgiving conflict is known, but we decided not to move
> Go/No-Go to Wednesday because of limited time for testing, let me
> know in case of (strong) objections.

I really think having this meeting during the second largest US holiday
is a very poor idea, especially since almost everybody working on
anything we're likely to decide no-go for is in the US, as are many of
the people whose views will be needed.

Also note that even if they can show up /sometime on Thanksgiving day/,
which is unlikely enough to begin with, many if not most families
celebrate with a mid-afternoon meal.  That's right where this meeting is
scheduled for.

--
        Peter