Fedora 18 Beta Go/No-Go Meeting, Thursday, November 22 @ 20:00 UTC (3pm Eastern, 12pm Pacific)

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:58:07 UTC 2012

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 09:31:09PM +0100, drago01 wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > The cycle is weekly by policy - we don't do one-day slips...
>
> That's just makes us less flexible for hardly any gain if any.

My recollection (I believe that jkeating proposed this policy so he can
correct me if I'm misremembering anything) is that the days of the week that
we can release on is determined by what works best for mirrors.  Tuesdays
and Thursdays were seen as suitable for this.  The discussion happened on
the mailing list but my google-fu is failing to find it at the moment.

-Toshio