[Test-Announce] 2012-11-21 @ 17:00 UTC - F18 Beta Blocker Bug Review #9

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 15:17:47 UTC 2012

# F18 Beta Blocker Review meeting #9
# Date: 2012-11-21
# Time: 17:00 UTC (12:00 EST, 09:00 PST)
# Location: #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net

Apologies on the late notice but the next (and hopefully final) F18
beta blocker review meeting is on Wednesday 2012-11-21. Since go/no-go
is tomorrow, we will need to get through all of the blocker and nth bugs
today but looking at the list, that shouldn't be too much of an issue
unless a long discussion erupts.

We'll be running through the beta blockers and nice-to-haves. The
current list of blocker bugs is available at:
http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/current

We'll be reviewing the bugs to determine ...

1. Whether they meet the Beta release criteria [1] and should stay
     on the list
2. Whether they are getting the attention they need

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_18_Beta_Release_Criteria

For guidance on Blocker and Nice-to-have (NTH) bugs, please refer to
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_nth_bug_process

For the blocker review meeting protocol, see
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting