Resurrecting deprecated system-config-network package for the time being

Nils Philippsen nils at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 16:51:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

as nmcli doesn't yet offer all functionality s-c-network-tui had for
configuring networks on the command line, I want to resurrect
system-config-network for the time being, i.e. until nmcli (or other
tools) fill the gaps. I plan to rip out or otherwise disable the GUI
side, and merge the -tui subpackage back into the main package.

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase
Red Hat               a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty