Heads up: rpm 4.11 alpha coming soon to rawhide near you

Ben Boeckel mathstuf at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 05:07:04 UTC 2012

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 18:15:26 GMT, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:08 PM, Panu Matilainen <pmatilai at laiskiainen.org> wrote:
>> -- Build files have been written to: /builddir/build/BUILD/wesnoth-**
>> 1.10.5
>> Scanning dependencies of target mo-update
>> [  0%] mo-update [zh_TW]: Creating locale directory.
>> [  0%] mo-update [af]: Creating locale directory.
>> [  0%] mo-update [ang]: Creating locale directory.
>> [  0%] mo-update [ang at latin]: Creating locale directory.
>> [  0%] mo-update [ar]: Creating locale directory.
>> [  0%] Scanning dependencies of target wesnoth-lua
>>
>> ...but in the f19 build, no such thing occurs:
>> -- Build files have been written to: /builddir/build/BUILD/wesnoth-**
>> 1.10.5
>> Scanning dependencies of target wesnoth-lua
>> [  0%] Scanning dependencies of target wesnoth-core
>> [...]
>>
>> I thought not, but wanted to be sure.  It certainly f19-centric.  Thanks!
>
> And if anyone see something obvious here let me know.

It's missing a VERBOSE=1 parameter to make (or the appropriate parameter
to CMake which I can't remember off the top of my head) to show the
actual commands being run.

Other than that, F19 has CMake 2.8.10.1 and F18 has 2.8.9. If using
CMake 2.8.9 works, it should be reported upstream as a regression.

--Ben