Cannot change fedora-cvs flag on bugzilla

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Nov 23 16:55:43 UTC 2012

On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 15:29:10 +0000
Jamie Nguyen <j at jamielinux.com> wrote:

> I had a conversation with (IIRC) Kevin Fenzi about this a few months
> back. He did some magic to let me use jamielinux at fedoraproject for my
> bugzilla account, and I was under the impression that it would still
> work for me.

yes, that mapping is still in there and active.
Our scripts give your privs to that bugzilla email account, so it
should have the needed stuff to set flags.

> I've had no complaints and everything has seemed to be fine, but
> perhaps the flags are an edge case. The easiest thing to do might be
> just to change my bugzilla email address to match..

That won't work unless you have us now remove that mapping.
It's a static mapping... this fas account has this bugzilla account you
should grant packager privs to.

Do you simply not see the flags? or there's no edit field?

kevin