Cannot change fedora-cvs flag on bugzilla

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Nov 23 23:01:08 UTC 2012

On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 21:59:46 +0000
Jamie Nguyen <j at jamielinux.com> wrote:

> I changed the bugzilla email to j at jamielinux.com earlier to see if it
> would make a difference, but as you've just explained, that won't
> work. I've just looked in my account and it won't let me change the
> email address again, at least not for a few days. Not really sure
> what the best course of action is at the moment. I'd be happy with
> either of the email addresses.

Well, if the j@ one is fine, I can remove the special mapping for the
fedproject one. Or you could wait a day or two and rename it back.
I tried and it won't let me rename it for you sadly. ;(

> I can see the fedora-cvs flag, but it's greyed out and I can't select
> it.

Once we get the right account setup, we can sort it out...

Feel free to file a infrastructure ticket on this and we can continue
there? Or drop by #fedora-admin on irc.

kevin