[fedora-arm] Fedora ARM weekly status meeting minutes 2012-11-28

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:53:11 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Paul Whalen <pwhalen at redhat.com> wrote:
> Good day all,
>
> Thanks to those who were able to join us for the weekly status meeting today. For those that were unable, the minutes are posted below:
>
> Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2012-11-28/fedora-meeting-1.2012-11-28-21.00.html
> Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2012-11-28/fedora-meeting-1.2012-11-28-21.00.txt
> Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2012-11-28/fedora-meeting-1.2012-11-28-21.00.log.html

A couple of things:

1) Who has the action item to deal with the texlive build? This is a
beta blocker.

2) Mirror sync missing packages: do we have examples? Might be a tagging issue.

3) For F18 the kernel will remain as it is (ie there will be no
unified kernel) but that doesn't preclude people from testing the F-19
unified kernels on F-18.

Peter