Heads up - Ogre 1.8.1 rawhide

Martin Preisler mpreisle at redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 13:29:52 UTC 2012

Hi,
I want to push Ogre 1.8.1 into rawhide next week. This will most likely break some packages but we have a lots and lots of time to fix it all up in rawhide. The changes in Ogre API aren't extensive enough for this to be a real risk and we can always revert. The most common break is Ogre::Singleton<..>::ms_Singleton being renamed to Ogre::Singleton<..>::msSingleton.

As I am not a provenpackager I will need some cooperation from maintainers of pkgs depending on Ogre.

--
Martin Preisler