building kernel - fedora 17: no success with insmod

Ralf Ertzinger fedora at camperquake.de
Tue Oct 2 17:47:07 UTC 2012

Hi.

On Mon, 1 Oct 2012 18:32:10 +0200, Kevin Wilson wrote
> Hello,
> I am running Fedora 17 on x86_64.
> I wanted to build bluetooth kernel module for f17 so I could use it
> under f17.

May I ask what's wrong with, for example, this one?

/usr/lib/modules/3.5.4-2.fc17.x86_64/kernel/net/bluetooth/bluetooth.ko

--
Disservice: It takes months to find a customer, but only seconds to lose
one. The good news is that we should run out of them in no time.