Any progress in Software Center in Fedora effort?

Emmanuel Seyman emmanuel at seyman.fr
Sun Oct 7 18:47:27 UTC 2012

* Nikos Roussos [07/10/2012 20:41] :

> I still haven't understand what it takes to get this started. Besides of
> course from having some people dedicating some time on that. Convincing
> infrastructure team is the first step? Does this need to get through FESCO
> first?

You'll probably want to read the previous thread on the subject as well
as the apropos bugs:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-November/159951.html

Anybody interested in this will need to talk to Infra, RelEng and Legal
and ensure that they're all satisfied with the implementation.

Emmanuel