systemd requires HTTP server and serves QR codes

"J├│hann B. Gu├░mundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 08:44:05 UTC 2012

On 10/09/2012 08:28 AM, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> The problem is that they generally get to clean up a system long*after*
> is has been installed by someone else, crashed, and needs to be recovered.

Here you are fighting about libmicrohttpd ( 48KB ) and qrencode-libs (
46.3KB ) while we have rsyslog ( 601KB ) which is totally unnecessary
and should not be a part of the default minimal install since we already
have the journal, an logging solution that comes with systemd and fits
embedded home admins servers and the desktop.

Again there is still nothing preventing them from installing it via .ks
or afterwards if they want need all the bells and whistle that rsyslog
or syslog-ng provide over the journal.

JBG