systemd requires HTTP server and serves QR codes

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:36:17 UTC 2012

> For F19 I plan to submit a feature asking for not installing syslog by
> default anymore. I wonder how far I'll get with this before this is
> shut down by the conservatives...

Arguably this should be fixed now in the "ReworkPackageGroups" feature.

Encase you have forgotten [1] I went as low as just asking to having
rsyslog disabled by default ( but still installed ) so we could properly
test journal in QA ( I even just proposed we did that up to beta ) I
hence eagerly await to see if Red Hatters get special pass with other
Red Hatters serving in various boards and committed to see if your
proposal will be accepted which will certainly include something more
than that.

Believe you me I will be waiting for that outcome from that request

JBG

1. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/systemd-journal