systemd requires HTTP server and serves QR codes

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 9 13:58:53 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 03:18:25PM +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> To build such an image I'd really would have preferred not installing
> the docs. It appears rpm once had a feature for that where you could add
> excludedocs in rpmrc. This feature seems to have been removed. Why? Can
> we get that back? Or can I enable this for yum in some other way? Anyone
> has an idea?

+1 to this, although note that we currently ship licenses as doc files, and
so that might need to go by packaging/legal.

There's a yum plugin which sets RPM transaction flags (yum-plugin-tsflags),
and with that we could put "tsflags=nodocs" in the yum.conf. Not sure how to
get that up to spin-creation tools, and if we're going to count on it it
could probably use some polish and integration.

> info

Yeah that goes along with nodocs. :)