Developing for Fedora Operating System

Rohit rohitink at live.com
Tue Oct 9 18:04:46 UTC 2012

Respected Sir,

I am seriously considering developing for the Fedora Linux Operating System. Also, I have interest in participating in Google Summer of Code 2013 under your organisation.

I have knowledge of C, PHP, Javascript, Python(basic) and Objective-C Programming Languages. I am willing to learn any programming language needed for the purpose. It will not take time as i am already familiar with the concepts.

Also, I have been using Fedora Operating system since 2 Years. So, Please Guide me in the Right Direction and tell me what All I need to learn for the purpose.

Yours Truly,
Rohit Tripathi
UIET, PU, Chandigarh.