Developing for Fedora Operating System

Rohit rohitink at live.com
Tue Oct 9 18:38:58 UTC 2012

Thank You Very Much For Your Reply.

I am Interested in the OS Developer Category.

The Description of Programming i need to know for OS Development is not clear. What All programming languages should i know for  OS Development ?

One More Thing, I would like to know. The Fedora's GSoC 2012 Page was tagged with PHP as well. I wish to know for which category can I help Fedora with my PHP knowledge.

Thank you.