Use of a package?

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Oct 9 19:28:02 UTC 2012

On 10/09/2012 12:22 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 12:11:30PM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
>> That doesn't distinguish between atime of launching or reading the
>> library vs accessing it to back it up or prelink, or...?
>
> We could turn off prelink. :)

I realize that the above was not stated as a question.  My mastery of
English amazes even me :)

I meant to ask:

Does that distinguish between atime of launching the application or
reading the library into another application vs accessing it to back it
up, prelink it, or any other systemic read unrelated to the package itself?

I was asking a leading question, pointing out that at least in my
opinion, atime alone can also lead to invalid data.  Perhaps some
invalid data is better than no data at all.

--
Help me fight child abuse: http://tinyurl.com/jlkcourage

- jlk