systemd requires HTTP server and serves QR codes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 01:14:39 UTC 2012

On 10/09/2012 05:50 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:

> On Oct 9, 2012, at 6:19 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
>> there's no simple 'install all those docs that got left out'
>> command.
>
> That is icky. I would like a minimal install base with a docs add-on.
> Is this a possibility for newui anaconda in the F18 time frame?
>
> Choose your environment                      Choose your add-ons
>
> Minimal Install                              Documentation
>

> Alternatively, include the man files in the Standard add-on?
>

> Chris Murphy

Anaconda isn't going to do that unless there is rpm support to re-docify
yourself.  To accomplish this right now, every package would have to
split out a -docs subpackage with all the docs in it.  Anaconda /might/
do what you want in the future, by way of kickstart commands, but that's
not something we're going to expose in the UI.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!