[Feature Suggestion] UsrMove continued

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 15:12:03 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 01:11:12PM +0300, Serge wrote:
> 2012/10/9 tim.lauridsen wrote:
>
> > +1 to Richard, I really don't see the purpose, why does it matter that
> > number of dirs in /.
>
> I don't know why, but some people actually like when there're fewer
> subdirectories in a directory.

Then I suggest that you start with /usr/share/doc.

Also, define "fewer". Is 16 too much? (apparently yes) What about 8? 4?
2? (o, the good old binary tree...) Btw, why is this a "problem" with
directories and not with files too? UsrMove _added_ lots of files to
/usr/bin and /usr/sbin, yet you seem to approve of it...

D.