Fedora ARM weekly status meeting 2012-10-10
pwhalen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 17:07:00 UTC 2012
Good day all,
This weeks Fedora ARM status meeting will take place today (Wednesday Oct 10th) in #fedora-meeting-1 on Freenode.
Times in various time zones (please let us know if these do not work):
Current items on the agenda:
1) F18/19 Build status - problem packages
2) Uboot on OMAP - status update (2012.07, 2012.10)
3) Reverting the Highbank alignment patch
4) Device tree testing
5) Raspberry Pi status update
6) Discussion on dropping Kirkwood support
7) Your topic here
If you have any other items you would like to discuss that are not mentioned, please feel free to send an email to the list or bring it up at the end of the meeting.
More information about the devel