Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2012-10-10)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 11 02:12:50 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 07:06:27PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > It seems like having the preset policy RPMs to make the decision
> > deterministic is a good idea.
> Well if you're using a kickstart anyway, you can just stick a systemctl
> enable command in %post, can't you?

Yes but it's a little surprising (in the bad sense) that one might have to.

Isn't the point of all this to package up the policy nicely to reduce the
need for magical script snippets? :)

I can't really think of a better solution for the desktop manager case,
though, so I guess it comes down to documenting the heck out of it so that
it's easy for people in the above case.