Taking over orphaned Func and Certmaster packages

Steve Salevan steve at tumblr.com
Thu Oct 11 16:39:10 UTC 2012

Hey guys,
I'd like to put my name in to take over ownership of the orphaned Func and
Certmaster packages as per the orphaned package takeover procedure.  I am
the new project maintainer for these projects, and I'd like to add a few
tuneups here and there that we've found useful out here at Tumblr.  My
Fedora Project username is ssalevan and I've applied for commit and
bugzilla watching on each package branch; let me know if I can provide any
further information, and I very much appreciate the consideration.

Thanks!
--
Steve Salevan
steve at tumblr.com