Koji Login

Steve Dickson SteveD at redhat.com
Mon Oct 15 13:20:16 UTC 2012

Hello,

For a while now I have not been able to login into
Koji... I can build packages but I can not login
to cancel any builds which is a bit annoying...

Here is what I'm doing:

  * fedora-packager-setup which creates the ~/fedora-browser-cert.p12
  * I successfully import the ~/fedora-browser-cert.p12 into firefox

When I try to login into http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/login
I get:

<error>

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to koji.fedoraproject.org:80.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

  The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
  Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

</error>

What am I doing wrong??

steved.