bacula

J. Randall Owens jrowens.fedora at ghiapet.net
Sun Oct 21 23:38:19 UTC 2012

On 10/21/2012 04:20 PM, Richard Vickery wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Emmanuel Seyman <emmanuel at seyman.fr
> <mailto:emmanuel at seyman.fr>> wrote:
>
>     * Richard Vickery [21/10/2012 21:24] :
>     >
>     > It was so long ago that I can't even remember my login, and may
>     have been
>     > before I changed my email. I signed up shortly after 1998 and
>     think that I
>     > have used it 3 times since - all within 2 years. After this, I
>     have not
>     > been able to either sign in or sign up.
>
>     If we're still talking about http://bugzilla.redhat.com/ , you can just
>     create another account using your current email.
>
>     Emmanuel
>

>     If I could do this I wouldn't be bothering the list.

Well, it seems to me that there are two main possibilities here:
Either you still use the same email address, and you can use the "Forgot
Password" link near the upper right to get back in.
Or, you no longer use that email address, and you can just create a new
account with the new address.

The main other option is having both the old and new addresses, in which
case you could go either way.
Or, perhaps, your account has been mangled in some way in the
intervening time, and I'd hope that the "Forgot Password" link would
work, but it might not.

Also: If it helps, I do see a richard.vickery at telus.net in the Bugzilla
history.  So, if that's you, that might be the address you want.

--
J. Randall Owens | http://www.ghiapet.net/