systemd journal documentation [was Re: What are reasonable blockers for making journald the default] logger in F19?

Lennart Poettering mzerqung at 0pointer.de
Mon Oct 22 00:03:12 UTC 2012

On Sat, 20.10.12 23:12, Matthew Miller (mattdm at fedoraproject.org) wrote:

Heya,

> On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 01:50:59AM +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> > The format is documented now:
> > http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/journal-files
>
> Cool. I think that will address many people's concerns.
>
> I have some incredibly small non-technical grammar suggestions for the
> document, which I've included below as a diff. Some of these are just commas
> for clarity in log clauses, but others are minor word-choice issues. I don't
> think I've altered meaning anywhere.

It's a wiki! Can I convince you to just edit the page directly and apply
your fixes? It requires you to create an fdo wiki account (which is
unrestricted, quick and free), but after that you can make changes as
necessary without restrictions, and I invite to you to fix typos,
grammar issues and suchlike right-away!

The HTML diff unfortunately I don't really know how to apply...

Thanks!

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.