koji errors

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:57:37 UTC 2012

On 23 October 2012 15:25, Eric "Sparks" Christensen
<sparks at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:24 AM, Simone Caronni <negativo17 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> yesterday I had some "invalid channel policy" errors when trying to
>> build packages with koji. Tasks were never ending with the "building"
>> status on.
>> I canceled the builds after few hours and today I tried again to build them.
>>
>> The jobs always fail because I have errors like the following (3
>> packages, fc18 went fine):
>
> I, too, had these problems building cqrlog for fc17.  Not sure what's going on.

I just received the "broken deps" mail for the package I can't build...

Is there any way to force delete a specific n-v-r from koji?

Thanks,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose
sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).