koji errors

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Oct 23 20:51:22 UTC 2012

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:57:37 +0200
Simone Caronni <negativo17 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 23 October 2012 15:25, Eric "Sparks" Christensen
> <sparks at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:24 AM, Simone Caronni
> > <negativo17 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> yesterday I had some "invalid channel policy" errors when trying to
> >> build packages with koji. Tasks were never ending with the
> >> "building" status on.
> >> I canceled the builds after few hours and today I tried again to
> >> build them.
> >>
> >> The jobs always fail because I have errors like the following (3
> >> packages, fc18 went fine):
> >
> > I, too, had these problems building cqrlog for fc17.  Not sure
> > what's going on.
>
> I just received the "broken deps" mail for the package I can't
> build...
>
> Is there any way to force delete a specific n-v-r from koji?

There was some issues yesterday when we were trying to adjust some
permissions. ;(

If you have builds that are in a weird state like above, can you please
file a rel-eng trac ticket with pointers to the exact builds and we can
get them cleaned up.

https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/newticket

Sorry for the trouble.

kevin