Unkown Horizons: Does anybody want to comaintain?

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Mon Oct 29 06:37:27 UTC 2012

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:14 PM, Michel Alexandre Salim
<salimma at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> That contributor looks to have (temporarily?) left Fedora; if you want
> to go ahead and submit a review request, I'd be happy to review.

Awesome. Let me do some checks on that review already and do some
reviewing of my own. I'll let you know when I post my review request.

--
It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!

http://www.woralelandia.com/
http://www.introbella.com/