Unkown Horizons: Does anybody want to comaintain?

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Mon Oct 29 07:32:54 UTC 2012

On 10/29/2012 04:14 AM, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:

>> Ah, thank you for this! ;)
>>
> That contributor looks to have (temporarily?) left Fedora; if you want
> to go ahead and submit a review request, I'd be happy to review.

That is correct, Nelson has left Fedora. He mentioned Manuel Mausz
looking into packaging Unknown Horizons for Fedora as well.

Renich, I suggest, Manuel and you should coordinate, as both of you
might already have put substantial energy in packaging it.

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>