Unkown Horizons: Does anybody want to comaintain?

Simon Wesp cassmodiah at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 29 18:22:34 UTC 2012

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Sven Lankes <sven at lank.es> wrote:
SL> Fife is already in Fedora!

Am Sonntag, 28 Oktober 2012 14:29:23 schrieb Renich Bon Ciric:
RBC> Yeah, not the latest... check the versions of my spec vs current
RBC> one.

Who cares about your package on your fedora share? I mean, it doesn't
make sense to create your own package, because there is still a
package on fedora which needs some 'love'.
Maybe it's a better strategy to include python-enet, become a
maintainer for fife and update it to newest version and adapt it to be
compatible with UH. Then you can inculde UH to fedora... and badaboom..
UH will be avaible (with all deps, of course) for all fedora users. This
should be the goal of your packaging, this is why we are all here, this
is the sense of this community. And after this, you will be the hero of
all UH-gamers on fedora! Be honest, you want to be a hero! :-)

User: renich, Name: Renich Bon Ciric, email: renich at woralelandia.com
Approved Groups: cla_done ambassadors packager fedorabugs cla_fpca

You are a packager, you _can_ do it. You know the nike slogan?
Just do it!
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Søgne / Norwegen
Simon Wesp