Anaconda is totally trashing the F18 schedule (was Re: f18: how to install into a LVM partitions (or RAID))

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 31 12:22:13 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 7:54 AM, "J├│hann B. Gu├░mundsson"
<johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/31/2012 11:42 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:
>>
>> It's already been pushed back once, the first iteration of newui was
>> attempted to land in F-17 and was pushed back to F-18 if my memory
>> serves me correctly.
>

> Dont think it did

It was proposed to land in F17, and it was discussed quite a bit at
FUDCon in Blacksburg (where almost all of the anaconda team was
assembled), and it was decided that pushing it in the F17 wasn't
feasible, given the amount of work it entails.

--
Jared Smith