No subject

Mon Oct 15 18:04:28 UTC 2012

plus yum to be ready for installation (locally and remotely). But if the
rest of the  group say, no, we need more (i.e. minimal admin tools), fine
with me. But then we have something that we agreed on and that can be
documented as the core base.

Regards, Thomas
--
Linux ... enjoy the ride!

--f46d0407166db3396704ce75bc57

2012/11/14 Matthew Miller <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:mattdm at fe=
doraproject.org" target=3D"_blank">mattdm at fedoraproject.org</a>&gt;</span><=
br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"ma=
rgin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

a consistent<br>Fedora experience including minimal admin tools</div></bloc=
ut your proposal, instead, there was immediately a discussion about the pac=
kages that should be in core. So should this definition be the one that we =
are working on? From my point of view, core should only contain kernel, net=
work, ssh-server plus yum to be ready for installation (locally and=C2=A0re=
motely). But if the rest of the =C2=A0group say, no, we need more (i.e. min=
imal admin tools), fine with me. But then we have something that we agreed =
on and that can be documented as the core base.</div>

r>

--f46d0407166db3396704ce75bc57--