No subject

Mon Oct 15 18:04:28 UTC 2012

cron jobs just go to the syslog, but this may be systemd's journal magic
that I've been seeing.
--
John Florian

--=_alternative 0055901885257AB6_=

&gt; Well, as soon as you have cron, you'll have things wanting to send<br>
&gt; email, and even sendmail mail to &quot;root&quot; on the local system
requires<br>
&gt; some type of MTA in most cases.<br>
not required. &nbsp;Any stdout/err from the cron jobs just go to the syslog,
but this may be systemd's journal magic that I've been seeing.<br>
--<br>
John Florian</font>
--=_alternative 0055901885257AB6_=--