Can't do a build override while waiting for stable?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 07:24:46 UTC 2012

$ bodhi --buildroot-override=febootstrap-3.20-1.fc18 --duration=5 --notes="Allow libguestfs to rebuild."
Error: buildroot override for u'febootstrap-3.20-1.fc18' already exists

It doesn't exist (according to 'bodhi --my-overrides').

However the package has

(a) fallen out of f18-override yesterday, and

(b) has been submitted (but not yet arrived) in stable.

Unfortunately I can't build the dependent package because of this.

Rich.