request python-docutils update for f18

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:20:50 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 01:39:35PM -0400, Neal Becker wrote:
> mercurial-2.3.1 will not build on f18 because of the python-docutils version.
> It does build on f17, and also on f19.
>
> f19 has
> python-docutils-0.10-0.6.20120824svn7502.fc19.src.rpm
>
> 1. Can we update f18 to this version?

F18 should have the same version.  However, because of the extended alpha
freeze, this has yet to make its way into the stable repository.

> or
>
> 2. Is there someway to get mercurial built using some kind of build overide?

Yeah -- I made both docutils and sphinx buildroot overrides for a week but
unfrotunately, that's since expired and we still haven't unfrozen.  I've
edited the overrides so the expiration is now 1 week into the future.  You
should be able to build against them once koji runs newrepo again.

-Toshio