ABRT Server

Richard Marko rmarko at redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 09:11:28 UTC 2012

On 09/05/2012 07:47 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 11:39:31AM +0200, Michal Toman wrote:
>
>  > We believe this will help developers to better prioritize their
>  > work and make debugging easier (crashes in common libraries are
>  > grouped into a single problem, for each crash versions of affected
>  > packages/architectures are listed etc.).
>
> The 'hot problems' will be very useful for us, as we were just talking
> last week about reporting such a list upstream periodically.
>
> I looked at the only kernel bug caught so far..
>
> https://retrace.fedoraproject.org/faf/reports/452/
>
> 'my_init' isn't part of the kernel package. Could you add some way
> of filtering out reports from things we don't ship ?
>
> Or was this a test-case ?
Yes, this was a test-case. Support for kernel oops reporting is not yet
in F17, we will add it with the next update.
> Related: How would I close reports so they don't show up on the list ?
Not possible at the moment. For now, server will track associated BZs
and close reports automatically. We will add this functionality along
with FAS integration.
> Further related: Clicking 'login' makes this happen..
> <snip>
> followed by 3-4 pages of additional spew.
Debug disabled, we will fix the login URL soon.
Thanks for the feedback!

--
Richard Marko