Orphaning 4 packages

Julian Aloofi julian.fedoralists at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 7 17:58:17 UTC 2012

I'm going to release ownership of 4 of my packages because I do not use
them anymore for quite a while now.
These are:

bzr-explorer: The GUI frontend for the bzr version control system.
Because the latest upstream version requires bzr 2.6, it is still on
version 1.2.2 in Fedora. Updating to new upstream versions is usually
very simple.

kde-plasma-daisy: This is a Plasma applet that provides a circular and
dock launcher for applications. The latest upstream version is packaged
in Rawhide.

knights: A chess board for KDE with support for gnuchess and online
games. Already ported to the new KDEgames API, and the latest upstream
version is in Rawhide.

sap: This is a console audio player. Upstream didn't do anything since
almost two years now. The software uses Vala and has a couple of
problems that never got ironed out.

Regards,
Julian