Netbeans IDE package for Fedora

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 08:16:29 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

A really simple one - there is noone wanting to spend time on it. Back in the days we shared a lot of work with netbeans maintainers to keep the Java stack working. Maintaining an IDE is time consuming as they have bigger dependencies on underlying infrastructure to make it easier for developers. So when one chooses to do that he/she has to care about the whole stack not just about it's package.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team