Fedora multi-arch

Álvaro Castillo netsys at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 12 21:20:52 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> These were originally for ambassadors only to use at events.
>
> I have no objection to making them more known, however, I think they
> should be tested and produced in the same way other Fedora images are.
>
> In the f17 cycle they were not tested by QA at all, and sadly, the
> multi-install iso is broken. This led to useless media and everything
> looking bad. ;(
>
> so, if we are going to make them, they should get tested, produced and
> distributed (including signed checksums) like every other image we
> produce. IMHO.

Yes, please, before release these DVDs, check QA control, DVDs are money
that wasn't unused by these error. I am an ambassador affected by a little
problem. On vmlinuz and syslinux, has got 0. This 0 both do cannot boot.
You need edit GRUB kernel lines and remove 0 to work....

--
Álvaro Castillo

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Netsys
Linux user #547784