Fedora multi-arch

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Fri Sep 14 14:20:18 UTC 2012

We discussed it in FAmSCo and I also spoke with Fedora QA guys. They're
willing to do the testing. It's not particularly difficult. What they
would appreciate is building those ISOs for RC so that they can test it
before the final release. So far, the multi-arch ISOs have been built
only for the final version.

Jiri