Announcing OLPC OS 12.1.0 for XO-1, XO-1.5 and XO-1.75

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Sep 16 02:45:43 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:12:22 -0600,
   Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>We're pleased to announce the release of OLPC OS 12.1.0 for XO-1,
>XO-1.5 and XO-1.75. Details of new features, known issues, and how to
>download/install/upgrade can all be found in the release notes:
>http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/12.1.0

I tried out 12.1.0 on my new XO 1.75 (thanks Fedora!). I have run across
a bug with playing Wesnoth in full screen. The screen turned mostly grey.
Where would I file a bug for this?

How likely are the 13.*.* builds to work? Do the published builds get
smoke testing before they are made available for downloading?