[Test-Announce] 2012-09-17 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 04:12:58 UTC 2012

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2012-09-17
# Time: 15:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's meeting time again! Alpha is done, but we have some final tasks
for it. We also need to look ahead to the Beta, and some interesting
topics for discussion came up on the list this week.

This is a reminder of the upcoming QA meeting.  Please add any topic
suggestions to the meeting wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20120917

The current proposed agenda is included below.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. Fedora 18 Alpha wind-up / Beta preparation
2. Release criteria revision
3. Naming of TCs/RCs
4. Open floor
--