Fedora's Cloud Future (and, self (re-)introduction)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 19 19:26:00 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 09:04:52PM +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> In summary: I believe that containers are a big part of being awesome in
> the cloud. And right now running Fedora inside a container is not that
> great an experience. It kinda works, but it's very very rough around the
> edges.

Thanks Lennart. I agree, this is an important aspect.

> Yes, I know I should have subscribed to the ML and posted that there,
> but I am soooo lazy to do that for one mail only... I apologize.

Not a problem -- this list is good too, because ultimately it's going to
affect everyone. I'm happy to engage community members, developers, and
users not just in my "home space" but in theirs as well. :)

--
Matthew Miller  _☁_  Fedora Cloud Architect  _☁_  <mattdm at fedoraproject.org>