How can I best tie together "cloud" bugs in bugzilla?

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 20 17:21:35 UTC 2012

I would like to, for both my purposes and for others, tag a number of
bugzilla entries as of interest to the cloud sig. If this were my own little
private project bugzilla, I would make a keyword. I don't think that really
meshes with the existing keywords here anyway, which are mostly related to
workflow (and specifically, Red Hat workflow).

I could make at tracker bug (in that case, probably one per Fedora release).

Or, maybe an alias that could be added to the CC line.

What's the best approach?