How can I best tie together "cloud" bugs in bugzilla?

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Sep 20 17:27:04 UTC 2012

On 09/20/2012 10:21 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> I would like to, for both my purposes and for others, tag a number of
> bugzilla entries as of interest to the cloud sig. If this were my own little
> private project bugzilla, I would make a keyword. I don't think that really
> meshes with the existing keywords here anyway, which are mostly related to
> workflow (and specifically, Red Hat workflow).
>
> I could make at tracker bug (in that case, probably one per Fedora release).
>
> Or, maybe an alias that could be added to the CC line.
>
> What's the best approach?

You can use the devel whiteboard which is a bit more free form but still
queryable.  Put "cloud" or "FedoraCloud" or whatever you want in there
for the bugs you wish to keep an eye on, then you can query upon that
field later.

Anaconda team did this for bugs related to newui or upgrade or textmode,
etc...

--
Help me fight child abuse: http://tinyurl.com/jlkcourage

- jlk